Microorganism Regulations of Canada

The end-user of Microorganisms must have a valid Microbiologics End-User Agreement (as shown by a Registration Number) and also a valid Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) Pathogen and Toxin Licence before Pulse Scientific Inc. can process your order.

For more information on obtaining a PHAC Pathogen and Toxin Licence, please visit the PHAC website or contact our QA Coordinator at quality@pulsescientific.com.

MicroBioLogics® EUA a one time registration.
You can visit Microbiologics' Website to register or you can complete the registration forms and send to Pulse Scientific and we can register on your behalf. At the end of the process, you will receive an email acknowledgement and a Licence Number.